Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Vintage slips, nightgowns, and intimates?




    In the past couple years I have amassed quite a collection of vintage nightgowns, slips and robes that it got me thinking... perhaps I should bring back the 'Vintage Intimates' section of Adore Vintage?

    I always wonder if women would want to buy these and actually wear them, but then a light bulb went off, I myself buy and wear vintage slips and robes... so why wouldn't others? I've actually worn a few slips as dresses before, they're just so pretty!

    I have to figure out how to photograph the slips though since most of them are all quite sheer. I suppose just on the dress form will do, but I kind of like the appearance of them laid flat as if thrown casually on the floor. *hehe*

    Will play around with the camera tomorrow to see how it goes.

    Image credits (in order): Sugar Pie Honeybunch. What Makes the Pie Shop Tick,

Post Title

Vintage slips, nightgowns, and intimates?


Post URL

http://celebrityfashionss.blogspot.com/2009/11/vintage-slips-nightgowns-and-intimates.html


Visit Celebrity Fashion Trends for Daily Updated Celebrity Fashion Trends

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive