Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

She Wears Vintage: Double Speak

    I love this outfit! The high waisted sailor inspired shorts with the yellow peter pan blouse. I wish I had shorts like these. BTW, if you visit Double Speak's flickr, be sure to view her outfits set, she has so many wonderful vintage clothes!



    What She Wore:
    Navy ribbon in hair (Minnie Mouse Style)
    Yellow ribbon/bow earrings - made by me
    1930s style yellow blouse with Peter Pan collar with white Scottie Dog print - F21
    Vintage navy shorts (I replaced the pink buttons)
    RemixVintage shoes

    Source: October 17, 2009 by Double Speak.

Post Title

She Wears Vintage: Double Speak


Post URL

http://celebrityfashionss.blogspot.com/2009/11/she-wears-vintage-double-speak.html


Visit Celebrity Fashion Trends for Daily Updated Celebrity Fashion Trends

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive