Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

The Mean Reds

    Holly Golightly: You know those days when you get the mean reds?
    Paul Varjak: The mean reds, you mean like the blues?
    Holly Golightly: No. The blues are because you're getting fat and maybe it's been raining too long, you're just sad that's all. The mean reds are horrible. Suddenly you're afraid and you don't know what you're afraid of. Do you ever get that feeling?
    Paul Varjak: Sure.
    Holly Golightly: Well, when I get it the only thing that does any good is to jump in a cab and go to Tiffany's. Calms me down right away.

    Well, it's Monday and this seemed quite fitting as I am having quite a rough start to my week.

    But I must remember, it isn't the end of the world, the sun will shine again, and I just need to do what I can do today and keep at it tomorrow.

    Holly Golightly had Tiffany's. And I have Audrey Hepburn. ^_^ Somehow when I imagine how would Audrey handle this, I think "with poise, grace, and calm" and I regain a bit of composure.

Post Title

The Mean Reds


Post URL

http://celebrityfashionss.blogspot.com/2009/11/mean-reds.html


Visit Celebrity Fashion Trends for Daily Updated Celebrity Fashion Trends

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive