Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Trend Spotting: Overalls


    L to R: Ralph Lauren & Cynthia Steffe via style.com


    I think overalls are quite cute! I love shorter versions myself, mainly rompers though. (Overalls technically are not gathered at the waist or tie like a romper does). Anyhow, whatever you want to call them, romper/overalls, I like it and wear it. So here are some other inspirations on how to wear the 'Overalls Trend'





    Image sources: 1.] Vintage overalls by Adeline, 2.] Crisp Rugged, 3.] Sea of Green 4.] Reconstructed Overalls Little Red Fox

    What do you think? Would you give the overalls trend a try?

Post Title

Trend Spotting: Overalls


Post URL

http://celebrityfashionss.blogspot.com/2009/11/trend-spotting-overalls.html


Visit Celebrity Fashion Trends for Daily Updated Celebrity Fashion Trends

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive