Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

An update on the move...

    I am nearly done packing... I say about 80%? 10% being my office which I have hardly begun packing, and the other 10% just random things + items I still need before our move (my beloved coffee maker for example)

    FYI FOR ORDERS: I will not be able to process new orders after the 16th of August. All orders placed after the 16th (Sunday) will not ship out until our arrival in California (+ time unpacking the office) So that's an estimate of an extra 2 weeks for order processing.

    My brother-in-law and my 4 yr old nephew are coming in next Monday and they're going to drive cross-country with us and help us move all of our things. (Yes, we're renting a Penske truck and hauling everything ourselves!)

    I'm truly excited about this long road trip! Cheap hotels, even cheaper food, and 3,000 miles... sounds great! HA! Ha!

Post Title

An update on the move...


Post URL

http://celebrityfashionss.blogspot.com/2009/08/update-on-move.html


Visit Celebrity Fashion Trends for Daily Updated Celebrity Fashion Trends

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive