Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Bird Watching Outfit

    Because everyone wears high heels when they go bird watching! What? You mean to say youdon't?

    I absolutely love this poppy print dress, I love bright pops of colors on my clothes, especially floral prints! I'm looking for a proper pair of caramel brown heels. These are a nice pair, they have a bit of that "edgy" look I see everywhere, but not too edgy as I'm not really an edgy kind of girl.

    I like my floral prints, my bird inspired accessories, and soft feminine lines, thank you.

    Bird Watching Outfit


    1.] Farhi - Multicoloured Dandelion Wild Print Poppy Silk Dress - here
    2.] Miss Selfridge - UV Trim Tribly Hat here
    3.] AdoreVintage.com - Mama Bird Necklace - here
    4.] Proenza Schouler - PS1 extra-large suede satchel here
    5.] Nine West - Ketu Peep Toe Pump here

Post Title

Bird Watching Outfit


Post URL

http://celebrityfashionss.blogspot.com/2009/08/bird-watching-outfit.html


Visit Celebrity Fashion Trends for Daily Updated Celebrity Fashion Trends

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive