Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

She Wears Vintage: Jessica

    I always admire a girl who can pull off an adorable haircut such as Jessica from PigeonsLookSillyWhenTheyWalk. Even more so, I admire a girl who wears little hats and bowties as it is not often I see on the streets milling about girls with cute haircuts and little hats.

    Perhaps I am living in the wrong city? The girls in London seem to be rather keen on wearing hats and hair barrettes, and I so wish it were more the norm around here!

    But enough prattle... some vintage outfit inspirations from Jessica.



    Photos via Flickr

Post Title

She Wears Vintage: Jessica


Post URL

http://celebrityfashionss.blogspot.com/2009/08/she-wears-vintage-jessica.html


Visit Celebrity Fashion Trends for Daily Updated Celebrity Fashion Trends

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive