Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Rachel Zoe's Closet

    I had to share these images. Not new, mind you, they've been around for awhile. But in case you've never seen Rachel Zoe's closet...prepare to be jealous.




    I have updated pictures somewhere... I remember first seeing these pictures and thinking Rachel Zoe really needs to get matching hangers! Once I find those pictures I'll post them. But for now... imagine being able to play dress up in Rachel's closet... *sigh*

    BTW, in case you are wondering... Rachel Zoe is wearing a vintage Halston dress and the dress hanging in the 1st picture is vintage Missoni which Rachel and Mischa Barton (she borrowed it from Rachel) both wore.

Post Title

Rachel Zoe's Closet


Post URL

http://celebrityfashionss.blogspot.com/2009/08/rachel-zoe-closet.html


Visit Celebrity Fashion Trends for Daily Updated Celebrity Fashion Trends

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive