Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Red Velvet Cupcakes with Raspberry + Almond Petals

    cupcakes


    Yesterday afternoon I decided to bake red velvet cupcakes. The stuff from the little red box mind you, but I didn't want to just make plain red velvet cupcakes... oh no siree, I am a girl who loves everything to look just so and by just so I meant cute in every way possible (without injecting Hello Kitty glitter hearts crap all over it). The icing is just cream cheese whipped frosting. So, nothing really "from scratch."



    I had some raspberries and almond slivers and I had some extra craft tape and toothpicks... and well, here are the cutest cupcakes I've ever baked thus far!



    redvelvetcupcakes_6 cupcakes_1 redvelvetcupcakes_4 redvelvetcupcakes_7 redvelvetcupcakes_5


    Hopefully I'll have time today to bring some over to the lovely abode of Rococo Vintage. I'll save some though seeing as I have a dozen left.

Post Title

Red Velvet Cupcakes with Raspberry + Almond Petals


Post URL

http://celebrityfashionss.blogspot.com/2011/08/red-velvet-cupcakes-with-raspberry.html


Visit Celebrity Fashion Trends for Daily Updated Celebrity Fashion Trends

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive