Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Make You Feel My Love - Awesome song by Adele with lyrics

    These lyrics from the album 19. its a wonderful song by Adele. many people knew that adele born in 1988 and her age is only 21 years old.  Make You Feel My Love is a wonderful song and adele favorite also.
    Adele

    When the rain
    is blowing on your face
    and the whole world
    is on your case
    a warm embrace
    to make you feel my love

    Watch Video For this song



    Make You Feel My Love

Post Title

Make You Feel My Love - Awesome song by Adele with lyrics


Post URL

http://celebrityfashionss.blogspot.com/2011/08/make-you-feel-my-love-awesome-song-by.html


Visit Celebrity Fashion Trends for Daily Updated Celebrity Fashion Trends

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive