Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Behind the Scenes: 1970s Bohemian Inspired Shoot with Jade McDaniel

    Here are some lovely behind the scenes photos from a shoot I styled a few days ago with the lovely Jade McDaniel. I worked with photographer Lauren Freney, who's work I find so lovely! Once I get the final images I'll share with all of you. But for now, here are some pictures I snapped with Instagram and Hipstamatic!





    { The Team }

    Photographer: Lauren Freney

    Make-Up: Shaun Garcia

    Hair: Tony Yanez

    Wardrobe: Rodellee Bas for Adorevintage.com

    Model: Jade McDaniel

Post Title

Behind the Scenes: 1970s Bohemian Inspired Shoot with Jade McDaniel


Post URL

http://celebrityfashionss.blogspot.com/2011/08/behind-scenes-1970s-bohemian-inspired.html


Visit Celebrity Fashion Trends for Daily Updated Celebrity Fashion Trends

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive