Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Skinny Purse Win- Summer Bag

    At the end of April, Linea Pelle & Skinny Purse teamed up to give one lucky reader a new Linea Pelle Handbag. The winner was announced, and it was me! Was shocked and so thankful because a summer handbag was much needed. My win- A Linea Pelle Addison Speedy Handbag!
    Love the color and long buckle strap on the bag, along with all the pockets. I will get so much use out of my new purse this summer. Thank you Linea Pelle and Skinny Purse! xO



    Check Skinny Purse out HERE
    Like on Facebook
    Follow @Skinnypurse on twitter


    *trois femmes

Post Title

Skinny Purse Win- Summer Bag


Post URL

http://celebrityfashionss.blogspot.com/2011/06/skinny-purse-win-summer-bag.html


Visit Celebrity Fashion Trends for Daily Updated Celebrity Fashion Trends

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive