Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

SALE || Adorevintage 30% OFF Clearance Sale

    Online Vintage Clothing Sale and Discount


    So, you may or may not know, but I've moved into a new studio (last Thursday) and while it's been super fun getting the apartment set up, I must say moving from a 1900 sq. ft apartment to a 450 sq. ft studio that has to double as my living and work quarters... well I'm sure you can imagine what it looks like. (Haha!)

    So, what to do with the boxes upon boxes of vintage I have? Have a HUGE CLERANCE SALE that's what! The sale is until July 4th, so be sure to hop in on the savings while you can! Free Shipping isn't available and all sales are final.

    Some of my shop favorites...



    SHOP THE 30% VINTAGE CLEARANCE SALE
    Happy Shopping!

Post Title

SALE || Adorevintage 30% OFF Clearance Sale


Post URL

http://celebrityfashionss.blogspot.com/2011/06/sale-adorevintage-30-off-clearance-sale.html


Visit Celebrity Fashion Trends for Daily Updated Celebrity Fashion Trends

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive