Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Retro + Vintage Advertisements: Getting Around Town

    I wouldn't say I'm a car buff, in fact I'm pretty far from it. I couldn't tell you the difference between one maker from another other than I prefer the shape of this one more than that one. But anyhow, I do quite like vintage cars and despite me not knowing all the proper terminology, I can certainly appreciate their appearance.

    Vintage Retro Car, Motorbike, Motorcycle Advertisements Vintage Retro Car, Motorbike, Motorcycle Advertisements Vintage Retro Car, Motorbike, Motorcycle Advertisements Vintage Retro Car, Motorbike, Motorcycle Advertisements Vintage Retro Car, Motorbike, Motorcycle Advertisements Vintage Retro Car, Motorbike, Motorcycle Advertisements


    My vintage dream car is the Fiat 1200 Spyder which is known for it's cuteness. Seriously, it's so damn cute. I want to ride around town in one with a scarf in my hair.

    Vintage Retro Car, Motorbike, Motorcycle Advertisements

Post Title

Retro + Vintage Advertisements: Getting Around Town


Post URL

http://celebrityfashionss.blogspot.com/2011/06/retro-vintage-advertisements-getting.html


Visit Celebrity Fashion Trends for Daily Updated Celebrity Fashion Trends

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive