Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Vintage Outfit Post: A Rose By Any Other Name

    rosegardenrodellee-outfit

    Yesterday morning my lovely friend Sade and I scouted locations for a fashion spread we're shooting for Dujour magazine. We stopped by a lovely rose garden and thought the location would be so fitting for a magazine as girlie and vintage inspired as Dujour. I had Sade snap some photos of my outfit but was quite happy there were some candid ones as well (both of which I am holding or looking at my iphone, honestly, this device is glued to my hands at all times!)

    rosegardenrodellee-outfit-1

    Dress: Vintage 1940s Chevron stripes
    Cardigan: Thrifted
    Shoes: Thrifted
    Socks: Urban Outfitters
    Bag: Etsy
    Necklace: "The Cat Lady" necklace from Adorevintage
    Hat: Thrifted

Post Title

Vintage Outfit Post: A Rose By Any Other Name


Post URL

http://celebrityfashionss.blogspot.com/2010/11/vintage-outfit-post-rose-by-any-other.html


Visit Celebrity Fashion Trends for Daily Updated Celebrity Fashion Trends

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive