Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Fall, Is That Still You

    For one thing, I am not complaining...this morning was the perfect morning for a short photo shoot before work...."LITERALLY", because of the time change when I get out of work it's already dark out. I'm absorbing as much of this weather before winter comes strolling in. :( Even the trees are naked I'm still loving the color of the leaves on the ground, makes me want to play around in them. "ALMOST". Side bar: doesn't the beautiful weather just make my new Coach items look just GREAT...:)







    (jacket & dress: FOREVER 21, tights: URBAN OUTFITTERS, ring: ELIZABETH AND JAMES double chevron sapphire, bag and boots: courtesy of COACH madison leather large shoulder bag and liana )

    a quick thanks to my bf vic and co-worker francheska for the pictures.

    *sherry*

Post Title

Fall, Is That Still You


Post URL

http://celebrityfashionss.blogspot.com/2010/11/fall-is-that-still-you.html


Visit Celebrity Fashion Trends for Daily Updated Celebrity Fashion Trends

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive