Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

ROYAL-LY BRAVING THE COLD!!!

    The weather is getting colder and colder too quick and its only the second day of November! Winter is creeping its way in; I've been layering like crazy haha. Although the weather can easily spoil my mood; instead I try to keep my wardrobe fun and colorful.


    Outfit: Leather Jacket: Victoria's Secret; Sweater Dress and Scarf: H&M; Boots: Steve Madden
    Love Love Love my Rebecca Minkoff MAC clutch!!!!!!

    Had to whip out my sunnies (ray-bans); I know I'm inside lol it was too cold outside


    Bracelet: APARTstyle; Rings: gift from mom and Elizabeth and James Double Chevron Sapphire ring; Earrings: House of Harlow 1960 (boutique to you)



    Peace,
    Shirley

Post Title

ROYAL-LY BRAVING THE COLD!!!


Post URL

http://celebrityfashionss.blogspot.com/2010/11/royal-ly-braving-cold.html


Visit Celebrity Fashion Trends for Daily Updated Celebrity Fashion Trends

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive