Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Vintage Hairstyle Inspirations: Cropped Pixie Hair

    There is something about a woman who has very short hair that makes me look twice. I feel like they are braver than me, more confident, more comfortable with who they are. I've been toying with the idea of cropping my hair pixie length for over a month now, so here's hoping these vintage pixie haircuts (and modern cropped hairstyles) will inspire me to chop off all my locks!

    { Vintage Hairstyles }


    My main source of hair inspiration, Audrey Hepburn.


    Jean Seberg


    Mia Farrow


    Twiggy


    Edie Sedgwick

    { Modern Pixie Cuts }


    Christy Turlington as Jean Seberg


    From the Sartorialist? Or Garance Dore? *shrug*


    Michelle Williams


    Mia Wasikowska


    Shannyn Sossamon & Carey Mulligan


    Michelle Williams & Natalie Portman

Post Title

Vintage Hairstyle Inspirations: Cropped Pixie Hair


Post URL

http://celebrityfashionss.blogspot.com/2010/06/vintage-hairstyle-inspirations-cropped.html


Visit Celebrity Fashion Trends for Daily Updated Celebrity Fashion Trends

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive