Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

House of Harlow 1960 Cabochon Stone Bangle


    May 3rd 2010 I turned out to be the contest winner for the contest NRichienews.com and Boutiquetoyou.com held for two House of Harlow 1960 pieces that they carried. I chose the Cabochon Stone Bangle in Red and Green and I love them to pieces. I'm already trying to match them to my wardrobe. These bangles are greatly appreciated and I will rock them all summer and after that of course. :) Thanks a bunch Shelley for all your help. *sherry*




Post Title

House of Harlow 1960 Cabochon Stone Bangle


Post URL

http://celebrityfashionss.blogspot.com/2010/06/house-of-harlow-1960-cabochon-stone.html


Visit Celebrity Fashion Trends for Daily Updated Celebrity Fashion Trends

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive