Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Vintage Designer Couture Clothing on 1stDibs.com



    If you have money to spare and you're looking for high-end designer couture vintage, I highly suggest stopping by the Vintage Couture section of 1stDibs.com

    1st Dibs Vintage Couture carries designers such as Chanel, Emilio Pucci, Judith Leiber, Lanvin, Christian Dior, and Halston.

    My favorites:
    (if I won the lottery I'd buy in a heartbeat)
    Vintage Hermes Birkin
    Scary price... :(


    Vintage Chloe Dress by Karl Lagerfeld


    Vintage John Patou Gown

Post Title

Vintage Designer Couture Clothing on 1stDibs.com


Post URL

http://celebrityfashionss.blogspot.com/2009/07/vintage-designer-couture-clothing-on.html


Visit Celebrity Fashion Trends for Daily Updated Celebrity Fashion Trends

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive