Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Keira Knightley's trousers...

    Do you love them or hate them?

    All right, first off I must be honest that I'm not a huge fan of this style of trousers... BUT I will admit I do own a pair of these style of trousers (thrifted in the kiddie section for $2.00) and have actually worn a very similar outfit (white v-neck tee, flats) with the pants. On Keira Knightley it's chic, put together, and of course she looks gorgeous. (Love the navy and white and the oversized belt, a bit Nautical, no?)

    On my slight 5'1 frame...the baggy trousers... eh, it doesn't translate. (Hence why I only wore the pants once and not ever again)

    Bottom line, Keira pretty much looks good in everything.

Post Title

Keira Knightley's trousers...


Post URL

http://celebrityfashionss.blogspot.com/2009/07/keira-knightley-trousers.html


Visit Celebrity Fashion Trends for Daily Updated Celebrity Fashion Trends

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive