Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Shop Spotlight: White Owl on Etsy

    I spotted this beautiful lace necklace on someone else's blog (sorry, I can't remember which it was) and immediately fell in love and had to make it mine. They have a Victorian, old world romance look to them, don't they? A little piece of yesteryear...

    Tea Time in the Garden Necklace - $27.00


    Here are a few of my other favorites from the White Owl shop on Etsy. (Isn't the product photography also lovely? I am so inspired!)




    When the package arrived it came neatly wrapped in tissue and ribbons, really lovely! And the girls behind White Owl are so sweet and offer great customer service.

Post Title

Shop Spotlight: White Owl on Etsy


Post URL

http://celebrityfashionss.blogspot.com/2009/07/shop-spotlight-white-owl-on-etsy.html


Visit Celebrity Fashion Trends for Daily Updated Celebrity Fashion Trends

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive