Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Vintage Inspired Engagement: Stacie + Geoff Papillons and Summery Fields

    Vintage Inspired Engagement: Stacie + Geoff Papillons and Summery Fields

    Oh my gosh, can my heart just melt now please? Seriously, this engagement session is just so sweet and lovely! From her pretty vintage inspired blouse, the braid in her hair, his plaid and gingham shirts paired with suspenders... I'm melting! Oh, and did I mention the vintage wicker picnic basket? Ahhhh! (btw, totally dorky, but I have the same exact Sound of Music record, thought you might like to know ^_^)

    Vintage Inspired Engagement: Stacie + Geoff Papillons and Summery Fields Vintage Inspired Engagement: Stacie + Geoff Papillons and Summery Fields Vintage Inspired Engagement: Stacie + Geoff Papillons and Summery Fields Vintage Inspired Engagement: Stacie + Geoff Papillons and Summery Fields

    The adorable Stacie and Geoff were photographed by Sloan Photographers based out of Orange County, CA and while this engagement session was shot a couple years back, it still holds a lot of vintage inspired goodness!

    Okay, and just because I'm so inspired by this engagement session and what they're wearing... I thought I'd add a little outfit inspiration...

    Vintage Inspired Engagement Outfit Vintage Inspired Engagement: Stacie + Geoff Papillons and Summery Fields

    Engagement Outfit: For shopping details for this outfit please go here and view on Polyvore.

Post Title

Vintage Inspired Engagement: Stacie + Geoff Papillons and Summery Fields


Post URL

http://celebrityfashionss.blogspot.com/2011/09/vintage-inspired-engagement-stacie.html


Visit Celebrity Fashion Trends for Daily Updated Celebrity Fashion Trends

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive