Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

The Darker Side of Pretty || Inspirations in Grey, Black, and Midnight

    Anyone that knows me knows all too well how much I love white, bright, and clean spaces. And I still do, very much so, but lately I've started to fall in love with the darker side of pretty. I think it all started with me painting a strip in my kitchen chalkboard black...


    The inspirations I've posted here will greatly influence the look of my vintage shop's current splash page. The mornings in Los Angeles have cooled a bit and it's effect has me nestling up to dark and serene colors.


Post Title

The Darker Side of Pretty || Inspirations in Grey, Black, and Midnight


Post URL

http://celebrityfashionss.blogspot.com/2011/07/darker-side-of-pretty-inspirations-in.html


Visit Celebrity Fashion Trends for Daily Updated Celebrity Fashion Trends

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive