Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Adorevintage Pop-Up Shop at Space1520 in Hollywood, CA

    adorevintage_space1520_1

    Last Thursday I decided to pack up some of my vintage wares and sell them to the public at a little place in Hollywood called Space 15 Twenty for a pop-up shopping event called "Midsummer Night Sample Sale" hosted by Racked L.A. and DNA Designers & Artists.

    This was the first time I've ever done anything like this, so I was a little nervous about making sure it looked great and people would get the Adorevintage brand. I forgot about signage until a couple hours before the event so I quickly crafted the chalkboard sign with a blank canvas, chalkboard paint, and some dried flowers from last week's visit to the farmer's market on Larchmont. Not too shabby...or actually it IS shabby but it's suppose to be! ^_^

    I have to admit, I think the crowd at this venue probably prefers more "urban vintage" (as in 80s & 90s) while I tend to favor all things lacey, polka-dotty, and in general older. I still had so much fun chatting with everyone though and meeting a few fellow vintage sellers and fashion bloggers.

    adorevintage_space1520_2 adorevintage_space1520_6 adorevintage_space1520_9 adorevintage_space1520_8adorevintage_space1520_12 adorevintage_space1520_11 adorevintage_space1520_3 adorevintage_space1520_14 adorevintage_space1520_10


    Check out more photos on our Facebook page!

Post Title

Adorevintage Pop-Up Shop at Space1520 in Hollywood, CA


Post URL

http://celebrityfashionss.blogspot.com/2011/07/adorevintage-pop-up-shop-at-space1520.html


Visit Celebrity Fashion Trends for Daily Updated Celebrity Fashion Trends

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive