Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Vintage Girls & Their Vintage Bicycles | 10 Images of Inspiration


    There is nothing more nostalgic of happy memories, warm sunny days, and the feeling of being innocent & carefree than riding a bicycle. I have fond (and not so fond) memories of learning how to ride a bicycle. That elated feeling you get when you let go of the pedals and speed down a hill. The wind in your hair, the fabric of your skirt rustling softly against your legs...



    Bicycle Race
    I want to ride my bicycle
    I want to ride my bike
    I want to ride my bicycle
    I want to ride it where I like
    - QUEEN

Post Title

Vintage Girls & Their Vintage Bicycles | 10 Images of Inspiration


Post URL

http://celebrityfashionss.blogspot.com/2011/02/vintage-girls-their-vintage-bicycles-10.html


Visit Celebrity Fashion Trends for Daily Updated Celebrity Fashion Trends

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive