Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Britney Spears plays the blushing bride in a lavish dress for Hold It Against Me

    The 29-year-old also revealed the clip on Twitter, writing: 'Without further adieu, I present my video for Hold It Against Me, directed by the wonderful Jonas Akerlund... Hope you guys love it as much as I do. If you didn't I'll kung fu kick you like I did to that chick in the video.'

    After her music label released a staggering 14 sneak previews, the highly-anticipated music video unveiled in full in the US last night.Britney worked extremely hard on this video and rehearsed for six weeks prior to shoot.










Post Title

Britney Spears plays the blushing bride in a lavish dress for Hold It Against Me


Post URL

http://celebrityfashionss.blogspot.com/2011/02/britney-spears-plays-blushing-bride-in.html


Visit Celebrity Fashion Trends for Daily Updated Celebrity Fashion Trends

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive