Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Kim Cattrall - Kim Cattrall's Life-Long Diet

    'Sex and the City' star Kim Cattrall says she's been dieting for most of her life and has to work hard to maintain her enviable figure. 




    Kim Cattrall says she's been dieting for most of her life.The 54-year-old actress - famed for her role as sexy man-eater Samantha Jones in the 'Sex and the City' franchise - admits she has always had to watch what she eats and take regular exercise in order to maintain her enviable figure.Kim - who is the new spokesperson for low fat spread I Can't Believe It's Not Butter - said: "I've been dieting my whole life because I have a tremendous appetite. This generation of women that I'm in, we have been brought up with Jane Fonda workout tapes and fresh air is good for you and exercise every day and drink eight cups of water and it's paid off at this time of my life."However, Kim admits it's getting harder to stay in shape now she's getting older.
    She revealed: "It gets harder because parts of my body don't want to be on a diet, but at the same time it gets me up in the morning to work out."Kim has previously revealed she wants to look her age and has no interest in undergoing cosmetic procedures.The blonde beauty said: "I don't want to look 19. I don't want to look as perfect and beautiful as the fabulous Carey Mulligan. I like the way I look. And when I look at my mum I have less to be frightened of - I am blessed with her cheekbones, and those help."



Post Title

Kim Cattrall - Kim Cattrall's Life-Long Diet


Post URL

http://celebrityfashionss.blogspot.com/2011/02/kim-cattrall-kim-cattrall-life-long.html


Visit Celebrity Fashion Trends for Daily Updated Celebrity Fashion Trends

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive