Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Vintage Inspired Outfit: French New Wave

    frenchnewwave-outfitinspiration

    I really adore French style and French movies... I am how they say, a Francophile? Although sadly enough, I have never been to France! (Which might change soon as I might actually be moving there... hmmm...)

    A couple months ago I watched "Une Femme Est Une Femme" and "Pierrot Le Fou" (both with Anna Karina). I have to say, I really liked her character in "A Woman Is A Woman" but not so much the other. Both movies feature lovely simple clean lines for wardrobe which is where the inspiration comes from for this vintage inspired ensemble.

Post Title

Vintage Inspired Outfit: French New Wave


Post URL

http://celebrityfashionss.blogspot.com/2010/12/vintage-inspired-outfit-french-new-wave.html


Visit Celebrity Fashion Trends for Daily Updated Celebrity Fashion Trends

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive