Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Blizzard Conditions

    It may have been a day late, but the East Coast was given a white Christmas! It started coming down December 26th while me & the ladies were hosting our annual X-Mas Brunch (more on that later). Within a few hours and overnight we were blanketed with more than 2 feet of snow. Travel came to a hault here in NY, with MTA having suspended service and all buses and trains. I was blessed to have been able to stay home for the past 2 days but tomorrow I have to hike to work. Here are a few photos I snapped on my phone, while venturing out into the storm.

    View from my dining room window. No steps!

    A perk on staying home. A hot homemade breakfast!

    Twinny shoveling his car out, still stuck!
    Taking a stroll in the neighborhood, nothing keeps me & mum in!
    Walking our narrow path

    Can be beautiful in some spots; the local church

    The Sun!

    Yikes! Trapped!


    Let's climb the mountain of snow!

    Our street, not plowed for 2 days!

    Can't get to work!

    No pizza for us! Dominoes is snowed in!

    Fire hazard!

    A Sea of Snow

    xO Rae

Post Title

Blizzard Conditions


Post URL

http://celebrityfashionss.blogspot.com/2010/12/blizzard-conditions.html


Visit Celebrity Fashion Trends for Daily Updated Celebrity Fashion Trends

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive