Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Mask It-What to Wear?

    Since I will be traveling to a happening Halloween town of Lambertville/New Hope for the festivities this year, I thought it would only be right if I dressed up a bit. I've been thinking about being a black cat for a while now and wanted to find the perfect look. I have also been obsessing over Louis Vuitton's bunny ears that have been popping up all over the place- Lady Gaga graced the September cover of NEO2 magazine wearing lace ears by Maison Michel, Madonna donned a pair at The Met Gala and Nicole Richie rocked hers in Mexico.
    Then back in September at Vogue Paris' 90th Anniversary Party guests showed up in Masquerade Masks and I found my self sitting on top of the fence, not knowing what to choose...
    Photos from 90th Anniversary issue of Vogue Paris-really digging the feathers below!

    Strolling through Ricky's on a Nail Polish run, I made an impulse buy and got a Lace Cat Mask! I was initially happy with the purchase but then got home thinking I could have done better. Now I reach out to our reading for ideas on how to spruce up this mask and what the heck to wear with it- leggings, dress, something lace, red lipstick, black lipstick? One of my options below-Can you help me out?

    xoxO Rae

Post Title

Mask It-What to Wear?


Post URL

http://celebrityfashionss.blogspot.com/2010/10/mask-it-what-to-wear.html


Visit Celebrity Fashion Trends for Daily Updated Celebrity Fashion Trends

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive