Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

I'm Seeing Double-Outfit Post

    A lot of the times we have a similar look. Without getting dressed in the same house or chit chatting about what we will wear on a certain day, me and my girls have a weird connection, correction-special connection. As in Shirl's latest post, she was decked out in stripes and here I am in stripes of my own. My look from head to toe (Thanks to my Mum for snapping these pics):

    My Banana wanted to get into the pic, she needs a good brushing!Outfit: H&M Stripped top, H&M Black Pants, Dolce Vita Shoes, Rings: Vintage, Elizabeth and James "Double Chevron Sapphire Ring", Nail Polish: OPI-"Tease-y Does It", Lips: NARS Pure Matte Lipstick in "Vesuvio". xoxO Rae

Post Title

I'm Seeing Double-Outfit Post


Post URL

http://celebrityfashionss.blogspot.com/2010/10/i-seeing-double-outfit-post.html


Visit Celebrity Fashion Trends for Daily Updated Celebrity Fashion Trends

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive