Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Interior Inspiration: A Feminine Vintage Inspired Vanity



    Most little girls want a vanity table in their room. I certainly was no exception and to this day, I still want a pretty little corner in the bedroom that is just my own where I can display shiny baubles and have a vase of fresh pink peonies.

    Someday...someday...

    { The Shopping List }
    1.] 1930s Maison Jansen Vanity from 1stDibs.com
    2.] Birch Tree Wall Decals from Charming 925
    3.] Green Book Boxes from Wisteria
    4.] Brosseau Ombre Rose L'Original Perfume from JohnLewis.com
    5.] The Baker's Jar from Anthropologie
    6.] Louis Ghost Chair from Design Within Reach
    7.] Antique Glass Key Tray from Kate's Paperie

    The 1930s vanity table from 1stDibs is definitely out of my price range ($5000 and then some...) but it is definitely my inspiration as far as style and color goes.

Post Title

Interior Inspiration: A Feminine Vintage Inspired Vanity


Post URL

http://celebrityfashionss.blogspot.com/2010/02/interior-inspiration-feminine-vintage.html


Visit Celebrity Fashion Trends for Daily Updated Celebrity Fashion Trends

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive