Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Cream Fronds & Checkers: An outfit post

    So very happy about this blouse and the fit and the color. Recently I have becoming increasingly in love with creams, whites, and beige... the absence of color. Which, if you have seen my outfit posts from recent years, is quite a leap in the other direction.


    And this time with my shoes showing as a lovely reader pointed out that an outfit post is not complete without shoes. *hehe* I mostly don't post my shoes because in full length shots I feel like a lollipop head. Unfortunately, I have a rather large head compared to my body. *sigh*

    All but my shoes are vintage. I haven't been carrying a bag around lately. Mostly just this coin purse I got in Chichicastenango, Guatemala. (this word is so fun to say, btw, Chi! Chi!) So, no bag today. And for a bigger picture, it's here. Oh, dear, I feel so very vain.

    Will be adding more items in the { SHOP } today as well! Items are selling out fairly quickly, so I need to make sure more inventory is added so my virtual store shelves don't look so bare! Goodies from the 1940s and 1950s soon to be arriving.

Post Title

Cream Fronds & Checkers: An outfit post


Post URL

http://celebrityfashionss.blogspot.com/2010/02/cream-fronds-checkers-outfit-post.html


Visit Celebrity Fashion Trends for Daily Updated Celebrity Fashion Trends

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive