Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

What's Inspiring My Fall Wardrobe



    I feel like I've really stepped out of my element lately, and in a good way. Usually I am a fanatic for anything bright, boldly patterned, and to be a honest, a bit on the fussy mussy side.

    But for Autumn, my inspirations are coming from men inspired clothing, preppy stripes, and soft clean lines.

    Sources (T to B): 1.] thefashionspot 2.] Emma Watson for teenvogue 3.] clockwise witness 4.] fashiongonerogue 5.] Chloe Fall 2009 LookBook PopBee 6.] Helios Gallery flickr

Post Title

What's Inspiring My Fall Wardrobe


Post URL

http://celebrityfashionss.blogspot.com/2009/09/what-inspiring-my-fall-wardrobe.html


Visit Celebrity Fashion Trends for Daily Updated Celebrity Fashion Trends

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive