Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

I Love Me Some Ruffles!

    Current Runway Favorites
    Click on the image for full size


    Perusing through the Runway pictures from Elle.com and wanted to share a few of my favorites. Most of these are from the Resort collections, so they're a bit more cheerful and softer (which I like).

    I just noticed most of the outfits I really was drawn to were neutrals...huh? I'm usually a girl who loves her colors and bold prints.

    I also noticed many of these had RUFFLES. I love ruffles. Not 80's cuckoo-crazy ruffles though. *shudders*

Post Title

I Love Me Some Ruffles!


Post URL

http://celebrityfashionss.blogspot.com/2009/09/i-love-me-some-ruffles.html


Visit Celebrity Fashion Trends for Daily Updated Celebrity Fashion Trends

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive