Grey’s Anatomy and CSI: Miami actress, Leven Rambin has been spotted around town in some of the hottest Spring trends. Below she's rocking a great pair of Cargo Skinny Jeans in slate by, [BLANKNYC]. I love the zipper detail on the back of the leg and the fact that they're in slate and not the usual green, you usually think of with a pair of cargo's.
(Photos courtesy of Startraks photo)
Leopard is making the transition from winter to spring. I love this, Leopard burn out vneck by GENERATION LOVE paired with PRAY WITH MOTHER NATURE Action Jackson Jean. I love a relaxed look, that is pulled together and comfortable.


Buy Leven Rambin's Look below:
[BLANKNYC] Cargo Skinny Jeans - $81
Buy here at REVOLVEclothing
GENERATION LOVE Leopard burn out vneck -$81
Buy here at GENERATION LOVE CLOTHING
PRAY FOR MOTHER NATURE Action Jackson Jean -$176
Buy here at BOUTIQUE TO YOU
*trois femmes
Post Title
→Style Spotlight: Leven Rambin
Post URL
→https://celebrityfashionss.blogspot.com/2011/03/style-spotlight-leven-rambin.html
Visit Celebrity Fashion Trends for Daily Updated Celebrity Fashion Trends