Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

The Loved One Vintage Pop-Up Shop at Space 1520 in Los Angeles

    If there was such a thing as vintage soulmates, I think I've found it in The Loved One. I've always played around with the idea of doing a pop-up vintage shop, but life at the moment has been so hectic busy I know there isn't a possible way for me to squeeze this in. But, goodness, these images and what these gals are doing has really inspired me and sparked a little fire in my vintage heart.

    Vintage Pop Up Shop Los Angeles Vintage Pop Up Shop Los Angeles Vintage Pop Up Shop Los Angeles Vintage Pop Up Shop Los Angeles Vintage Pop Up Shop Los Angeles Vintage Pop Up Shop Los Angeles Vintage Pop Up Shop Los Angeles

    Amazing! Gotta make this happen for Adorevintage someday! ♥ All images from Flickr

Post Title

The Loved One Vintage Pop-Up Shop at Space 1520 in Los Angeles


Post URL

http://celebrityfashionss.blogspot.com/2011/05/loved-one-vintage-pop-up-shop-at-space.html


Visit Celebrity Fashion Trends for Daily Updated Celebrity Fashion Trends

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive