Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Obsession Du Jour: Denim Skirts, Floral Maxi Dresses, + 70's Inspired Clogs

    obsessiondujour-2

    I've really been inspired by the 1970s lately, not in the overly hippie/bohemian sort of way (I went through that phase a few years ago), but in the sophisticated clean lines of cotton camisoles, dark denim a-line skirts, and sleek floral print maxi dresses. I will be posting one of my favorite 1970's vintage inspired editorials soon which best explains my current fashion state of mind.

Post Title

Obsession Du Jour: Denim Skirts, Floral Maxi Dresses, + 70's Inspired Clogs


Post URL

http://celebrityfashionss.blogspot.com/2010/08/obsession-du-jour-denim-skirts-floral.html


Visit Celebrity Fashion Trends for Daily Updated Celebrity Fashion Trends

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive