Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

This Week's "Top Vintage Gal" from the "She Wears Vintage" Flickr Group


    I can't deny my love for pretty floral prints and muted tones. And, let's not leave out a vintage satchel, an absolute necessity for one that wants to achieve granny chic. But this is cute granny chic, what shall we label this style? It's a mix of youthful and girly but kind of granny too. But can granny and youth be in the same sentence (aside from the one I just wrote, HAHA, clever me!)
    Image credits: She Wears Vintage Flickr group (Add your own style!) Check out Kiko Tomato's photostream for more darling looks!

Post Title

This Week's "Top Vintage Gal" from the "She Wears Vintage" Flickr Group


Post URL

http://celebrityfashionss.blogspot.com/2010/05/this-week-vintage-gal-from-wears.html


Visit Celebrity Fashion Trends for Daily Updated Celebrity Fashion Trends

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive