Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

THE GIRLS ARE BACK!!!

    "IT'S TRUE" The girls are definitely back after a long two years of waiting for the sequel into the lives of Carrie Bradshaw, Miranda Hobbes, Samantha Jones and Charlotte York. The countdown begins for May 27, 2010. I cannot wait for the story, the fashion and the city. No doubt about it, I will be purchasing my tickets weeks in advance as soon as they are available. Part II didn't even come out yet and I'm already wishing for a third installment (crossing my fingers...HOPE IT'S NOT THE END) :)


    Which fabulous lady are you most like?


    Also out now is "THE CARRIE DIARIES"
    by Candace Bushnell. Its a prequel to her 1997 book "SEX AND THE CITY" .It takes you into the life of Carrie Bradshaw before, who she was and what she was like before Sex and the City.
    Check it out, it is sure to be a very interesting read...Book club worthy *sherry*

Post Title

THE GIRLS ARE BACK!!!


Post URL

http://celebrityfashionss.blogspot.com/2010/04/girls-are-back.html


Visit Celebrity Fashion Trends for Daily Updated Celebrity Fashion Trends

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive