Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Antique Illustrations & Botanical Prints from le Petit Poulailler


    I've always loved antique illustrations and botanical prints as artwork in people's homes. I can't quite put my finger on it why at the moment, but if you like this type of work you probably feel the same as I do. There's a bit of magic about them, don't you think?

    You can get these vintage botanical pages from my favorite online source for vintage ephemera papers le Petit Poulailler.

Post Title

Antique Illustrations & Botanical Prints from le Petit Poulailler


Post URL

http://celebrityfashionss.blogspot.com/2010/01/antique-illustrations-botanical-prints.html


Visit Celebrity Fashion Trends for Daily Updated Celebrity Fashion Trends

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive