Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

The White Rabbit Costume

    My Halloween costume is almost complete! Hooray! I need to sew on a couple buttons to the blazer and I think I should have a white hankie. And of course I need a pocket watch. I might just make one from vintage jewelry scraps though since I haven't been able to find one.



    Everything was purchased at Goodwill, except the vintage gloves, I've had them for awhile. Hmm...the mask is kind of creepy... hopefully I won't scare any of my nieces and nephews at tomorrow's Halloween party.

    My inspiration for the costume
    (but with a different color scheme and pants, LOL)

Post Title

The White Rabbit Costume


Post URL

http://celebrityfashionss.blogspot.com/2009/10/white-rabbit-costume.html


Visit Celebrity Fashion Trends for Daily Updated Celebrity Fashion Trends

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive