Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Bettie Page Videos

    She's so adorable, no? A little campy, but I like campy. Her story is a bit sad though... but this isn't a sad post, it's a happy one since Bettie Page puts a smile on my face. Here are some videos I adore of Bettie Page.



    Don't you just love her facial expressions? And that 1,000 kilowatt smile? One moment she's a sultry vixen, then she smiles and it lights up the room. So quirky cute.



    I also happen to think Bettie had an incredible figure. And in case you are wondering... Bettie Page's measurements are Bust: 36" Waist: 23" and Hips: 36 1/2"

    Lovely!

Post Title

Bettie Page Videos


Post URL

http://celebrityfashionss.blogspot.com/2009/06/bettie-page-videos.html


Visit Celebrity Fashion Trends for Daily Updated Celebrity Fashion Trends

Popular Posts

My Blog List