Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Preview: Modern Vintage, new goodies coming soon!

    modernvintage_april16


    I am so excited about the new "Modern Vintage" clothes, everything is just so cute! I really love the "Princessa T-Shirt" the art on it reminds me of the illustrations from The Little Prince. With a cute little polka dot skirt and ballet flats, that would be one seriously adorable outfit!

    Ahh and the black and white striped tunic...(Twiggy! Twiggy!) a wardrobe essential, no? What I love about this tunic though is that it flares out a little bit. I posted a picture of Kate Moss wearing a Tory Burch striped tunic for comparison fit/shape since it's very similar. And if you're a petite gal you can wear the tunic as a mini dress. (I made sure to order an extra one of these for my own closet *hehe*)

    Kate Moss in Striped Dress


    Don't you just love how Kate Moss wore black and white with brown? Ahhh I love Kate!

Post Title

Preview: Modern Vintage, new goodies coming soon!


Post URL

http://celebrityfashionss.blogspot.com/2009/04/preview-modern-vintage-new-goodies.html


Visit Celebrity Fashion Trends for Daily Updated Celebrity Fashion Trends

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive