Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

She Wears Vintage: Keiko Lynn

    This girl has fabulous vintage style. Cheerful, refreshing, classic with pops of color. And she's gorgeous to boot!

    Inauguration Day by Keiko Lynn

    vintage beret - from my mom's store
    scarf and coat - h&m
    80s dress - thrifted and altered (shortened, taken in, took up the waistline a few inches)
    fuchsia tights (they look red here, but they're very pink in real life): Hue - I've had these since high school
    belt - from my mom's store
    vintage purse - gift from my mom
    boots - beacon's closet
    obama pin - yayyyyy

Post Title

She Wears Vintage: Keiko Lynn


Post URL

http://celebrityfashionss.blogspot.com/2009/01/she-wears-vintage-keiko-lynn.html


Visit Celebrity Fashion Trends for Daily Updated Celebrity Fashion Trends

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive